Services for Facilities and Organizations
Vita Cura improves organizational processes, develops tailored programs, and expands staff knowledge and skills. Our programs and services are grounded in current research and best practices and designed to improve the health and well-being of individuals and their caregivers.
We work with organizations in developing and strengthening marketable programs.
Vita Cura offers a formalized assessment and a collaborative process with each organization. We have extensive experience and expertise in dementia care, occupational therapy, rehabilitation, mental health, organizational development, and educational programming.
An organization may choose to select one or a combination of services from the list below.
- Staff training and education consists of dementia care training, in-services, and specialized education programs.
- Clinical program development and support includes the following: specialized activity programs, dining and behavior management programs, fall prevention, cognitive and functional safety assessments, Memory Café, sensory rooms and sensory-based interventions.
- Caregiver education and support group development.
- Community program development consists of projects and programs with collaborating organizations (e.g. intergenerational programs, university research projects, community volunteer development and educational events).
- Organizational needs assessment can include a physical environment evaluation, interviews and focus groups, a review of staffing patterns and clinical programs ,a literature analysis, development of targeted goals and action plans.
- Organizations we serve include:
◾ Continuing Care Retirement Communities
◾ Assisted Living Facilities
◾ Adult Day Care Facilities
◾ Long-Term Care Facilities/Nursing Homes
◾ Home Health Agencies
◾ Wellness and Community Centers
◾ Behavioral Health Organizations and Programs
◾ Out-Patient Clinics
◾ Medical Centers and Physician Offices
◾ Dental Clinics
Please contact us for more information
Phone: 616 566-2342
Contact Pat for a no-cost phone consultation about your facility or organization.